Find below the basic steps you should take to become a bonafide Covenant University Part-time student.
- Choose the programme you want to study. Our programme section contains details of all the courses you can study.
- Check if you have the necessary qualifications on the entry requirements section. This page will explain what qualifications you need for each course.
- Check the application timeline here
- Check the cost of your programme of interest
- STEP ONE (Create an account) – (Read about forgot your Password on FAQ section)
- STEP TWO – Make Online Payments (see Payment Methods)
- STEP THREE – Copy your Application displayed on the page (To proceed, you are required to logout and login with your username and password).
- STEP FOUR (Complete your form)
- PAGE One: Personal Information (name, address, etc.) & Contact Information
- PAGE Two: Academic Interest & Educational History
- PAGE Three: Referee Information
- PAGE Four: Passport Upload & Printing
- STEP FIVE (Prepare for screening): Applicants should note that screening interview which will take place online.
- STEP SIX: You will be notified of the status of your admission after the screening exercise via Admission Notification.
- STEP SEVEN: Pay acceptance fee to confirm acceptance of admission offer. (See Fees/Payment for Procedures)
- STEP EIGHT: Course Registration online on the Part-time Portal
- STEP NINE: Enrol on the PT Learning Management System (LMS)
- STEP TEN: Commence online lectures
- STEP ELEVEN: New student Orientation and Matriculation
Two main ways to make payment are through:
- WEB PAY: Use your Verve, Master Card
- CUePay (Pay@Bank): Pay to any of the designated banks and obtain a Receipt Number and PIN Number
Applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online at www.pt.covenantuniversity.edu.ng. The cost of form for those paying online (via ATM) is N6,900; the cost is N6, 600 for those paying through banks. The designated banks are:
- First Bank of Nigeria (FBN),
- First City Monument Bank (FCMB),
- United Bank of Africa (UBA),
- Covenant University Microfinance Bank (CMFB),
- Diamond Bank (DB)
For more details on fees for each programme (see Fees/Payment)
For a complete overview of the complete site, kindly read through our FAQ section.
- What Part-Time Programmes are available?
- ANSWER: Visit our programmes Section.
- How much is the School Fees?
- ANSWER: Visit our School fee page for more details
- Does CU allow payment of school fees in installments?
- ANSWER: Click here to Read More